Digitize your product content and start making more sales.
Site navigation, product search refinement, specification level product detail, and product comparison are four critical components to a successful eCommerce site. Retailers that have taken the time to enrich their product data with taxonomy and metadata see greater search engine traffic, better on-site conversion rates, and increased sales. Unfortunately, manufacturers generally provide retailers unstructured data or no data at all. Collecting and organizing this data is a big task.
Wouldn't you like to have a proven, cloud-based tool where you could define a taxonomy and the attributes that you want to collect for your products? It would be nice if the tool was backed by a team of experts who could help you design your taxonomy and enrich your product data. Wouldn't it be great if you could get started with the tool today?
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler and PIM is is a purpose built, intuitive tool that is ideal for online retailers, distributors, wholesalers, master data management (MDM), or any other product data applications.
eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler and Product Information Management (PIM) Solution provides a turn-key toolset for customizing an eCommerce taxonomy hierarchy and specifications model and then assigning specifications to the specific products. With the WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler and PIM, you can build your taxonomy, classify your products, and export the data into your eCommerce search engine.
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler combines an extensive library of 45,000 predefined hierarchical categories and 70,000 attributes with an advanced taxonomy development toolset that together, makes building a detailed, attribute level product taxonomy lighting fast and dead simple. You can create a new taxonomy or augment an existing taxonomy that you've uploaded into the portal. Instead of doing laborious category and attribute research, start with the extensive WAND Product and Service Taxonomy hierarchies and attribute templates and simply choose what you want to keep.
WAND understands that a predefined taxonomy can be a huge jump start, but our clients also want the flexibility to highlight the product attributes that are most important to their customers. Custom attributes can quickly and simply be added to the foundation provided by WAND to quickly create something that is tailor made for your product catalog. See it in action.
Once your taxonomy is built, use the included Product Information Management (PIM) capabilities to load your product and begin tagging these products with the metadata values defined in your custom taxonomy. Products can be categorized into the same custom taxonomy created in the eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler. Once placed in the correct category, attribute values can be assigned to the product based on the template you have defined. The WAND PIM is driven by taxonomy intelligence and will make category and attribute value suggestions for your products based upon product descriptions.
The result is clean, consistent category and product attribute data across an entire product catalog.
For a demo of the WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Modeler and PIM, contact us today.
- Digitize and structure your product data to make it more useful for your customers
- Increase conversions by presenting high quality and consistent data
- Give internal users the data they need to answer questions about your products
- Enable advanced analytics
- Create a custom product attribute model that is perfect for your business
- Product Data Entry Interface to collect structured data based on the taxonomy data you build
- Taxonomy based categorization and attribution suggestions to make it easier to enrich your data
- Vendor Portal capability
- Library of 44,000 product and service categories with pre-defined attribute models and hierarchy to jumpstart an eCommerce tree
- Access to 70,000+ attributes and 261,000+ attribute values
- Intuitive drag and drop taxonomy hierarchy editor
- Simple and fast new category creation
- Unlimited custom attribute support
- Numeric, single-select, and multi-select attribute types
- Drag and drop attribute re-ordering
- Optional Attribute Inheritance
- Import, edit, and augment existing eCommerce taxonomies
- Manage multiple taxonomies
- Multiple common and custom data output formats to publish your product catalog data
- Web-based application
WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal Product Summary
WAND White Paper: The Importance of Product Taxonomy
WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal Sway Presentation
Five Reasons Detailed Product Specs are Critical for Killer eCommerce
Request an eCommerce Taxonomy Portal demo
Swagiggle.com Shopping Product Search Engine