WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal and PIM
Digitize your product content and start making more sales.
Site navigation, product search refinement, specification level product detail, and product comparison are four critical components to a successful ecommerce site. Retailers that have taken time to collect standardized product attributes on SKUs experience better conversion rates and increased sales. Collecting this data may feel like a big task, but WAND is helping retailers make it easier.
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal and Product Information Management (PIM) Solution provides a turn-key toolset for customizing an ecommerce taxonomy hierarchy and specifications model and then assigning specifications to the specific products. With the WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal and PIM, you can build your taxonomy, classify your products, and export the data into your eCommerce search engine.
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal combines an extensive library of 45,000 pre-defined hierarchical categories and 70,000 attributes with advanced taxonomy development tool set that together make building a detailed, attribute level product taxonomy lighting fast and dead simple. You can create a new taxonomy or augment an existing taxonomy that you've uploaded into the portal. Instead of doing laborious category and attribute research, start with the extensive WAND Product and Service Taxonomy hierarchies and attribute templates and simply choose what you want to keep.
WAND understands that a pre-defined taxonomy can be a huge jump start, but our clients also want the flexibility to highlight the product attributes that are most important to their customers. Custom attributes can quickly and simply be added to the foundation provided by WAND to quickly create something that is tailor made for your product catalog.
Once your taxonomy is built, use the included Product Information Management (PIM) capabilities to load your product and begin tagging these products with the metadata values defined in your custom taxonomy.
The WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal is ideal for online retailers, distributors, wholesalers, master data management (MDM), or any other product data applications.
For a demo of the WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal, contact us today
- Digitize and structure your product data to make it more useful for your customers
- Increase conversions by presenting high quality and consistent data
- Give internal users the data they need to answer questions about your products
- Enable advanced analytics
- Create a custom product attribute model that is perfect for your business
- Product Data Entry Interface to collect structured data based on the taxonomy data you build.
- Vendor Portal capability
- Library of 44,000 product and service categories with pre-defined attribute models and hierarchy to jumpstart an ecommerce tree
- Access to 70,000+ attributes and 261,000+ attribute values
- Intuitive drag and drop taxonomy hierarchy editor
- Simple and fast new category creation
- Unlimited custom attribute support
- Numeric, single-select, and multi-select attribute types
- Drag and drop attribute re-ordering
- Optional Attribute Inheritance
- Import, edit, and augment existing ecommerce taxonomies
- Manage multiple taxonomies
- Customizable data output formats to publish your product catalog data
- Web-based application
WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal Product Summary
WAND White Paper: The Importance of Product Taxonomy
WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal Sway Presentation
Five Reasons Detailed Product Specs are Critical for Killer eCommerce
Request an eCommerce Taxonomy Portal demo
WAND eCommerce Taxonomy Portal Demonstration Video